6 cups All purpose flour (maida)
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cup white sugar
2 cup butter or margarine
6 tablespoons cream
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make butter cookies:
* Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together. Mix well.
* Add the butter.
* Add egg, cream and vanilla extract thoroughly.
* Wrap this dough into a foil and refrigerate for atleast 24 hrs.
* Reheat the oven for 400 degrees.
* Now roll the dough into a crust which is 1/4 to 1/8 thick.
* Now with the help of a cookie cutter, cut the cookies.
* Lastly place them on a greased tray and bake them at 400 degrees for 5 - 8 minutes.