1 kg Rice
1 kg Mutton
10 gms Cardamom
10 gms Cinnamon
10 gms Cumminseed
10 gms Cloves
40 gms Ginger
20 gms Garlic
100 gms Green Chillies
50 gms Fried Onion
1 bunch Coriander Leaves
1/4 kg Ghee
How to make meat biryani:
* Wash mutton and take it in a vessel.
* Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, spices, fried onion, and mix them all, then add this mixture to the meat.
* Then add curd to it, mix the stuff thoroughly. Leave the material for half an hour.
* Take 2 litres of water in a vessel and put it on the stove.
* When water boils well put the rice in the vessel. Take out the semi-cooked rice and spread it on the meat and spices mixture as a layer. Take some more rice and spread as second layer. Finally, spread the fully cooked rice.
* Prepare a mixture of one cup of boiled water and 1/4 kg ghee and spill it on the rice.
* Now put a plate on the vessel and seal the edges with dough. Put the vessel on the stove, cook for 15 minutes on medium flame.
* Then turn off the stove. Leave the stuff for 15 minutes.
* Hyderabadi mutton biryani is ready to serve.