1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
2 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1 cup Butter
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Sodium Bicarbonate (Khaane Wala Soda)
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 Tin Peach
200 gms Cream
2 tblsp Jam
4 tblsp Icing Sugar
1 cup Cashewnut (Kaju)
How to make peach cake:
* Open the peach tin and separate the liquid and the peaches.
* Except for 4 - 5 peaches cut the rest into small pieces.
* Cut cashewnut (kaju) in samll pieces.
* Mix fine wheat flour (maida) with baking powder.
* In a bowl mix butter and condensed milk..
* Now little by little add the fine wheat flour (maida) and baking powder mixture.
* After it is properly mixed add vanilla essence.
* Mix 1/2 cup of hot water in the mixture and whisk nicely.
* Now apply a layer of butter to a tin.
* Pour the mixture in the tin.
* Preheat the oven for 10 minutes.
* Now keep the tin with the mixture in the oven for 30 minutes at 400 F.
* Prick the cake to see if the cake is ready.
* If it is done take it out and let it cool.
* Now whisk the fresh cream.
* When the cream thickens add icing sugar.
* When the cake cools doen pour some of the liquid from the peach tin.
* When the cake absorbs all the liquid pour some more to make it a bit soft.
* Now cut the cake from the center into 2 halves.
* On the lower half apply half the beaten cream.
* Sprinkle some cut peach pieces and the cashew nuts.
* Now place the other half on the lower section.
* Apply jam on the outer section of the whole cake.
* Apply rest of the cream on the top of the cake.
* And sprinkle rest of the cashewnut (kaju) and peach pieces.