6 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 Cup Yogurt
1 tblsp Dry Yeast
1/2 Cup Water (warm)
1 1/2 Cup Water (hot)
1 tblsp Salt
How to make french bread:
* Put yeast in warm water.
* Let it dissolve in warm water for 5 minutes, set aside.
* In a big jar mix hot water, salt and yogurt.
* Combine yeast and 4 cup flour.
* In a mixer at low speed mix it for 7 minutes.
* Mix remaining flour and knead for 10 minutes.
* Combine more flour if dough is sticky type.
* Place the prepared dough in an oiled bowl and coat the dough from both the sides.
* Let it rise in warm place until doubled in size.
* Make two long loaves for the dough.
* Place it on a lubricated baking sheet.
* Drizzle it with cornmeal.
* Let it rise in warm place for 30 minutes.
* Cut the top of the loaves with a knife and spray it with water.
* Bake it in a preheated oven to 400 F till it appears to be brownish, it will take about for 30-40 minutes.