HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

astrology for this month

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lakshana

PostSubject: astrology for this month   Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Aries (21/3-20/4)
You might not take your responsibilities seriously today, says the Moon. Wear red to improve your social life dramatically.
Taurus (21/4-20/5)
The Moon makes you want to expand your intellectual horizons today. Go ahead and join an interesting group. 11 is lucky for you.
Gemini (21/5-20/6)
The Moon indicates travel for you today, most probably with your family. Leave for the trip between 4-6 in the afternoon.
Cancer (21/6-20/7)
The Moon causes you to be of great help to others today. Wear indigo to enhance your problem solving skills.
Leo (21/7-20/Cool
You may be undergoing a great deal of stress, due to the Moon. Speaking to a friend; especially a Sagittarian friend will help.
Virgo (21/8-20/9)
The Moon makes you reflect and get your priorities in order today. Wearing Brown will bring greater productivity.
Libra (21/9-20/10)
Thanks to the Moon, things improve regarding a relationship from the past. Anything in orange will bring you luck!
Scorpio (21/10-20/11)
Avoid being involved in situations beyond your control, says the Moon. Wearing dark red will help you accomplish your tasks.
Sagittarius (21/11-20/12)
The Moon makes this a perfect day to make new friends.Wear golden yellow to charm while forging new bonds and meeting new people.
Capricorn (21/12-20/1)
Relationships within your family will be tense today, due to the Moon. Remove any red paintings from your bedroom.
Aquarius (21/1-20/2)
Today, you must make sure that you do not say or do anything inappropriate, says the Moon. Steer clear of an Aries person.
Pisces (21/2-20/3)
Money, recognition and success are all yours for the taking, thanks to a happy Sun. Light coloured clothes will bring positivity.
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mkarthik

PostSubject: a great comedy   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 pm

nice post lakshana

i was still posting threads there,our old forum...i stored that url to favs.....so everytime i used to login via url...and starting thread there....puthusa start panna old users ku laam mail paani irukalaam la
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lakshana

PostSubject: Re: astrology for this month   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:51 pm

kartick ungala tan na teditu eruden pa neega chat room varave ella so tan edum panna mudiyalai pls sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: dear karthick , welcome   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:02 pm

mkarthik wrote:
nice post lakshana

i was still posting threads there,our old forum...i stored that url to favs.....so everytime i used to login via url...and starting thread there....puthusa start panna old users ku laam mail paani irukalaam la

dear karthick.. this new forum enabled just two days before only.. so anyway i am happy to see you here.. i added you here as admin..let us keep useful & enjoyable this forum . thx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.besttamilchat.com
mkarthik

PostSubject: Re: astrology for this month   Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Admin wrote:
mkarthik wrote:
nice post lakshana

dear karthick.. this new forum enabled just two days before only.. so anyway i am happy to see you here.. i added you here as admin..let us keep useful & enjoyable this forum . thx

Job athu ithunu suthitu ippo thaan chat pakkam vanthu iruken... yaarukum enna neyabagam irukummaanu theriyala Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: astrology for this month   Today at 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

astrology for this month
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT  :: SPECIAL ARTICLES,POEMS & STORY-
Jump to: