I remember we talked about receiving some warmth from the earth. Another one dish that is cooked out of the lotus root is right below – hot and spicy lotus root slices.
Fresh lotus root:400 g
Scallion: 1 tbsp. (coarsely chopped)
Salt: 3 g
M S G: 1 g
Soy sauce: 10 g
Red oil: 25 g
Sichuan peppers: 5 g
vegetable oil: 40 g
Peel the fresh lotus root and wash it clean, slice it finely, and immersed the slices into clean water for 10 minutes, then strain them out;
Note: don’t forget to chop the scallion coarsely before going to the cooking steps.
1. Add the vegetable oil into the wok, put the wok on low heat, and go to the next step when the oil is 50 percent hot;
2. drop the Sichuan peppers and the dried chilipepper into the wok, and when the wok is warmed up with fragrance of these two seasonings, take the peppers out and go to the next step;
3. Add in the chopped scallion, lotus root slices, soy sauce, salt in order and continue to stir-fry quickly (this is intended to prevent a the ingredient costs from sticking to the wok);
4. Spray M S G on to the dish around five minutes later;
5. Drop the red oil into the wok and stir until they’re mixed with each other fully.