12 manners to get respect from others
Sometimes, even educated people behave unnatural way even in trifle matters and become cheap in the eyes of others. So to avoid such embarrassing situations, it is well and good to observe the following 12 points and be dignified.
1. Never read the letters of even your closest relatives, friends, and family members like brothers/sisters. If you read their letters, they will treat as person without manners.
2. Never show interest in others personal matters and don’t read their personal diaries.
3. Never see their SMSs in their cell phones and also their money-purses.
4. Don’t see their albums, unless they request you to see them and also not pass your comments about the album’s nature and external appearance.
5. Switch off the cell phones or keep them in silent, when you are attending the official meetings, cultural programmes and also during dinner times in the presence of guests.
6. Whenever guests come to your home, open the door and invite them politely and walk behind them (not before them) and make them be seated comfortably on the chairs or sofas.
7. Whenever you go to your friend’s house, take with you, sweets, and fruits and for the children biscuits and chocolates, etc.
8. Whenever you have taken help from others, express your gratitude by saying words like, “thanks or please’’, etc. You will get good impression in their opinion about you. Give tips to waiters in hotels or restaurants.
9. During parties or in functions take the food items along with the guests (not alone) and also it is good to serve each other and drink together. It is a good social behavior.
10. While taking coffee, tea or cool drinks in the office, always keep the files on your left side (not on the right side).
11. A simple laugh in your face brings laurels and creates impression on you in others’ minds, more over it costs nothing but fetches everything.
12. Whenever any body visits your home, usually they bring some thing for you and to your children also and you also reciprocate them in the same manner.
The golden word is: “Mannerisms makes a man, good manners make a good man’’.
‘’Give respect and take respect’’ is a good slogan and keep it in your mind, wherever you go and whatever your profession and position may be.