Posts : 683
Points : 1718
Join date : 2010-05-08
Location : WonderLanD
|Subject: ~~Shaahi Paneer~~ Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:32 pm|| |
200 gms Paneer How to make paneer
2 Medium Onions
3-4 Garlic Pieces
2 Green chillies
1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
3/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
3-4 tbsp Cream
1/4 cup Dry fruits (Cashew Nuts, Raisins, Makhane)
1/2 cup Milk
8-10 tbsp Vegetable oil
Salt to taste
* Heat oil in a kadhai.
* Cut paneer into small cubes. Fry over medium heat until light brown.
* Keep the paneer pieces aside.
* Saute the dry fruits in one tablespoon of oil.
* Grind onion, ginger, garlic, green chilli in a blender and make a fine paste.
* Fry the mixture in the remaining oil until golden brown and oil starts separating.
* Add salt, red chilli powder, white pepper, turmeric powder, garam masala. Saute for 1-2 minutes.
* Add milk to make the gravy. Bring the gravy to boil. Reduce the heat and cook until the gravy becomes thick.
* Put a portion of the dry fruits in the gravy while it is being cooked. Keep the rest of dry fruits for decorating.
* Finally add paneer cubes and 1 tbsp cream. Heat for 5 minutes.
* Garnish shahi paneer with cream and dry fruits and coriander leaves.