Join date: 2010-05-08
|Subject: ~~Home remedies for a smooth glowy skin~~ Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:31 pm|| |
Home Remedies for Glowing Skin & Smooth Skin
You can transform your dry skin into a super smooth, soft, supple, and glowing skin by using these home remedies.
1. Mash a banana with milk and apply on face and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water to get a skin that will glow.
2. Apply honey on your face and neck for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water. Your skin will glow and become soft and smooth.
3. Mix egg white with honey and apply on the face for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
4. Make a paste of one teaspoon of walnut powder, honey and lemon juice. Scrub your face with this paste and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
5. Rub a piece of papaya on your face and neck for 15 minutes.
6. Make a paste by mixing 2 tablespoon turmeric (haldi) powder in orange juice. Scrub it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water.
7. A paste of the fresh fenugreek leaves, applied on the face prevents pimples, blackheads, dryness of the face and early appearance of wrinkles.
8. Make a paste by mixing mashed banana, honey, lemon juice and margarine. Apply on face for overnight. Smear on hands and feet, and wash off in the morning (wear gloves in hands and socks in feet).
9. Boil cabbage in water. Wash your face with this water.
10. Powder mango peels and mix 1 teaspoon milk powder and rub on face, neck, and hands. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
11. Mix one cup of sugar with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon / lime juice. While taking bath, lather your body and face heavily with a soft soap like Dove. Scrub the whole body and face with the sugar mixture on the lather.
12. After a shower apply vaseline over your entire body. Shower again after one hour. Repeat twice a month.
13. Mix corn (polenta) flour with egg white and apply on your face. When your face is dried completely in about 1/2 an hour, put your fingers in warm water and massage your face. Repeat daily for 10-15 days.
14. Soft and smooth hands for life
Mix 3 teaspoons of baby oil and 2 teaspoons of sugar together. Rub your hands, feet or any part and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Foods for That Make Your Skin Glow Skin
Eat foods that have skin hydrating, sun-protecting and wrinkle preventing powers. Eat plenty of nutrient rich (especially antioxidant and vitamin C and A rich) vegetables and fruits such as sweet potatoes, tomatoes, cantaloupe, tea - green or black, oranges, lemons, limes, grapefruit, spinach, turnip greens, broccoli and omega-3 rich foods. These foods will provide you the nutrients needed for your skin to keep it smooth, glowing and wrinkle free.