4 Godhamba Roti (see recipe) cut into stripes of approx. 2" x 1/2" (inches)
2 cups of Curried meat (beef, lamb or chicken) : Follow recipe for beef curry but make it dry without too much gravy. If using chicken, use chicken breast cubes without bones.
2 eggs lightly beaten
1 onion sliced
1-2 green peppers sliced
1 cup cubed tomatoes
4-5 curry leaves
1 inch piece Rampe (optional)
3-4 tbs. Vegetable oil
Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add curry leaves, Rampe, onion and fry until the onion is lightly
- Add green peppers & tomatoes and stir for few minutes.
- Add egg and stir well to coat all the onion & tomatoes.
- Add the curried meat. Stir well.
- Cook for few minutes.
- Add the stripes of Godhamba Roti, stir and allow to cook for few
minutes longer on reduced heat.
- Adjust salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve hot or cold with chili Sauce.
You can mix & match other vegetables as preferred.