* 2 cup cool whip
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 mango peeled and diced
* 1 orange sliced
* 1/2 cup pineapple diced
* 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
* 1/4 cup grapes sliced
* 1/2 banana sliced
* 1 tablespoon crushed walnut
* 1 tablespoon sliced or chopped almonds
* 2 strawberry sliced for garnishing
1. In a chilled bowl mix cool whip, sour cream and sugar.
2. Fold all the fruits and nuts slowly into the cream.
3. Garnish with strawberries.
1. Slice and add the banana just before serving so banana doesn’t brown.
2. Mango should be ripe and should not have too many fibers.
3. Cool Whip can be substituted with whipping cream or heavy cream. Whip the cream until its aerated like cool whip.
I am using my favorite fruits, you can you can your favorites. Other fruit that will go well are peaches, apples, nectarines, pairs, melons, kiwi etc.
A colorful chilled dessert made with fruits and cream. This is a perfect dessert for hot summer days.