1. Wear monochromatic clothes for a slimming effect.
2. Stick to a single strand pearl necklace if you're doubtful about jewellery.
3. Avoid fishnet stockings.
4. Adapt trends to make them work for you. If denim is the fashion and you don't wear jeans, try denim skirts, shirts, etc.
5. Add stylish things to your wardrobe every now and then.
6. Carry a small handbag for an evening out.
7. Emphasize your best feature and underplay your worst one.
8. Make sure your hemline suits your legs. Wear longer skirts if your legs aren't what you'd like them to be.
9. Use dark lipstick if you're dark-skinned.
10. Make sure to use the same shade of foundation on your face and neck while applying make up.
1. Wear clothes that are too tight for you. They only make you look bulky.
2. Wear sunglasses indoors or at night.
3. Wear a casual watch with a dressy outfit.
4. Wear jewellery that jingles as you move.
5. Dress like a teenager if you are above 25.
6. Wear a dainty choker if you have a have a heavy neck. It doesn't look nice.
7. Wear see through clothes. It isn't classy.
8. Mix metals in jewellery. Gold and silver don't really match.
9. Wear over large earrings.
10. Wear printed scarves with printed outfits.