BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: ENJOYING PRESSURE Button10

CHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: ENJOYING PRESSURE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

CHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: ENJOYING PRESSURE Empty
PostSubject: CHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: ENJOYING PRESSURE   CHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: ENJOYING PRESSURE Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Chelsea Player of the Year and Players' Player of the Year Didier Drogba and Florent Malouda are revelling in the importance of the fixture they face in just two days' time.

On Sunday at Stamford Bridge, the Barclays Premier League title will either be won or let slip and if the heat is on the squad, they are not sweating unduly.

'We were under pressure from the beginning of the season and this week is no different from the others,' Malouda told Chelsea TV at last night's awards dinner at Stamford Bridge.

'Players like us, we love the pressure and I think we will be ready for Sunday's game. Usually we play twice a week but we have one week to prepare this game.

'I hope everything will be played fairly,' Malouda continued, 'because there were a few comments about the way we won against Liverpool. But if we are there [at the top of the table], it is because we were the best team until now, so we have to confirm that to show that we are the best squad in England.'

'When you go out to win, the most important thing is you know your strengths,' explained Drogba.

'You know how to win so you don't need to stress. You need to do the same things you have been doing all season and maybe add a little bit more concentration. We play at home, in front of our own fans, and we can't afford to lose this game.

'It has been the best season in my career so far and when you have a season like this, individual trophies [like Player of the Year] are good but I want more and I want to share with my friends. I really want to win the Premier League trophy and the FA Cup again, this is very important.'

The Chelsea top scorer is also in contention for another personal award - the Golden Boot. He is currently neck-and-neck with Wayne Rooney on 26 league goals.

'I really don't mind if I don't win that and I win the Double. That is really what matters,' he insisted.

'It has been a great season and I am really happy. Everybody knows my history with the fans here and there have been some difficult moments, but really and honestly we are always talking the same language and that is Chelsea.'

Drogba also paid tribute to the influence of the man who handed him the Player of the Year trophy - Carlo Ancelotti.

'It is his first year here and it could be the best season in Chelsea's history so I hope that there will be more seasons like this one. He put a lot of confidence in this team and a desire to play well, start from the back, short passes - completely different to what we were doing before.

'There are many ways to win football matches and I think this way is one of the best.' Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down

CHELSEA TV EXCLUSIVE: ENJOYING PRESSURE
Page 1 of 1