BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRomantic love,,, Button10

Romantic love,,,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaviNesh

NaviNesh

Romantic love,,, Empty
PostSubject: Romantic love,,,   Romantic love,,, Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 pm

boy: There was a beautiful girl.. there was a guy even more beautiful.. they met once..

gal: What?

boy: She can't speak tamil

gal: Go away

boy: Hey okok.. he liked her.. but he couldn't tell.. dun't know why.. (laughs)

gal: What?

boy: Nothing

gal: Tell me

boy: She talks and talks.. all the time.. but that's his favourite tune.. he can't see anything that's far.. but he could see the world in her beautiful big eyes.. her handwriting is messed up..but he was mad after her writing!

boy: She walks awkwardly.. but if u look at both.. the wind will be jealous..

gal: Hey, stop it..

boy: You know gal.. he just loved everything abt her.. her hair, her forehead, her eyes, nose, cheeks, her lips, her neck..her..

> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > MUSIC....
> > > > > > >

boy: shhh.. let me talk.. she didn't like lots of things abt him..the way he talks, smoking, the way he behaves.. lots of things like that..lotss..lots of teasing.. he made her cry.. no one liked him.. he was really bad gal..

boy: but whenever he's alone.. whenever he's alone.. he liked her gal, dunno why! gal.. why?.. why me?..marry me.. i want to be with u always.. i want to love u.. i want to bother u.. i want to come for u.. i want to sleep on ur lap.. i want two gal's like u... i want to get old looking at u...
> > > > > > > i want to die with u.. if not, i want to die.. here, now<<<<<<<<
Back to top Go down

Romantic love,,,
Page 1 of 1