BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inResearch confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Button10

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karthis

karthis

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Empty
PostSubject: Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!!   Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:48 am

Savasana

Position of total relaxation.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! F22b24f2a9

Balasana

Position that brings the sensation of peace and calm.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! 68d19142fe

Setu Bandha Sarvangasana

This position calms the brain and heals tired legs.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! 87622708a1

Marjayasana

Position stimulates the midriff area and the spinal column.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! C048a0de74

Halasana

Excellent for back pain and insomnia.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! E51a17f014

Dolphin

Excellent for the shoulder area, thorax, legs, and arms.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! 9d4f7cf111

Salambhasana

Great exercise to stimulate the lumbar area, legs, and arms.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Cd52782714

Ananda Balasana

This position is great for massaging the hip area.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! 34132bed16

Malasana

This position, for ankles and back muscles.

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! 0cba6e246e
Back to top Go down
lakshana

lakshana

PostSubject: Re: Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!!   Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! An46212Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! An46212Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! An46212
HAI, KARTHIS Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Bdy310UNGA LOLLU THAGA MUDIYALA.....PA Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Zombie10KUKUKKUKUKUKUK...........NICE POST,SO EDTHAGE VACHUKOGE hehe..Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Dozenr10

BY
OOVIYAA
Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Smiley12
Back to top Go down
Angel

PostSubject: karthis yenna kodemaizz   Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010
Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2449510Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2449510Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2449510Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2449510Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2449510

karthis super hehe semme seach than polle anyway good job hehe...

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2452810Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2452810Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2452810

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2211010
Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! I2190010
Back to top Go down
karthis

karthis

PostSubject: Re: Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!!   Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 am

Namakku therinja nalla visayangala 4 perukku solli kodukanum la... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!!   Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Research confirms that drinking gives you the same benefits yoga does!!!
Page 1 of 1