BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inA Mother's Story Button10

A Mother's Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

A Mother's Story Empty
PostSubject: A Mother's Story   A Mother's Story Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:35 am

A Mother's Story Mother10

The Lord blessed me with five children. After my first three children the doctors told me I would not be able to carry any more children. I got pregnant two more times and with a drug called breathine I was able to carry the girls. The oldest of these two girls was a life saver for me.

I found out that I was pregnant with her at the time my mother was dying of cancer. God gave me a gift to help me through one of the hardest times of my life.

When she was fourteen she had missed her cycle and I took her to the doctor and found out that she was pregnant, about five or six weeks. I told her that I would help her and she could do this. She was sure that her boyfriend and his family wouldn't be very happy, and they were not. His family tried to pressure her into an abortion but she was refusing.

When she was about 2 1/2 to 3 months along, an appointment was made for her to go to a woman's clinic. I was told nothing about this or anything else until later.

Her boyfriend took her to the clinic and they did a vaginal ultrasound on her and they told her she was only about six weeks pregnant and that it was not a baby; it was a blob. She told them that I would not allow her to have an abortion.

They then gave her the name of a local woman attorney and told her that this attorney could get her an abortion without my knowledge. This woman attorney later became the juvenile court judge for Washington County, Arkansas.

My daughter told her boyfriend that she did not want and abortion. I made them watch very graphic video tapes of the abortion process. As my daughter sat and watched medical personnel rip the baby apart piece by piece and see the skull being crushed so that they could pull the baby's head (they had already ripped off his arms and legs!) out with the brain seeping out, she cried and looked at her boyfriend and told him that she could not do that to a baby, let alone, their baby.

He kept telling her that she wasn't as far along as the people in the film and it wouldn't be the same.

Then one day my daughter came into my place of work. She was upset and she told me that the boy's father received a letter from the woman attorney that said my daughter could have an abortion without my knowledge.

I asked her to get copies of the letter and she did so.

She handed the letter to me and the first thing she asked was, "They can't make me kill my baby can they?" I told her they couldn't.

The letter was addressed to the boyfriend's father and my daughter's name was not on the letter or envelop. The letter contain legal documents signed by a juvenile court judge, giving my daughter the legal right to have an abortion without my knowledge. The documents falsely claimed that my daughter was afraid of me and that I was an abusive parent. I had never even once spanked my daughter.

I asked my daughter what was happening and she told me that the boyfriend's family was pressuring her to return to the women's clinic to prove that there was no baby inside of her. When she return to the clinic, she was given the woman attorney's name and phone number. She gave it to her boyfriend.

A while later, her boyfriend told my daughter that she had an appointment with the attorney just to talk.

My daughter went to talk to the attorney and the attorney asked about my daughter's grades and activities. The attorney then asked my daughter if she wanted an abortion. My daughter told her she didn't know.

The attorney told my daughter that she does this all of the time for girls and for one girl she had done this several times.

My daughter left and knew nothing until her boyfriend's father received the letter with the executed documents. My daughter never told the attorney that I abused her or that she was afraid of me. She also never told her that she wanted an abortion.

Once I learned all of this, I called the attorney. She told me that she could not talk with me because of client confidentiality. I handed the phone to my daughter and my daughter gave her permission to talk with me. My daughter also asked why the lawyer had prepared the legal documents when my daughter had not requested the work. The attorney told my daughter that she wanted my daughter to have the documents in case she decided to abort her baby and she wouldn't have to wait.

After their conversation ended, I spoke with the lawyer again. The lawyer told me that she would not speak with me because she believed that I was hurting my daughter.

I next asked that if all of this information is confidential, why did the court documents go to the boyfriend's father. She refused to answer. I then asked who had paid the attorney's fee for the work she had performed. She told me that she does this type of work for free. I was skeptical and I told her so. I also told her that I have never known an attorney to work for free.

I later learned that the attorney was running for the juvenile court judgeship. With my daughter's permission, I told everyone I knew about what had happened.

Shortly after this, the attorney called me and threatened to sue me if I told another person. I told her to sue away because the only thing I owed of value was my children and she couldn't take those away.

Moreover, I told her that if she did sue, she would only be making my publicizing job easier because the story would surely make the newspapers! Needless to say, I received no more phone calls from the attorney, soon to be judge.

However, I did receive thinly veiled telephone threats from from people higher up in the political world.

For the record, my daughter returned to the women's clinic to get her medical records and she was informed that the clinic had no other records besides those indicating that she had visited the clinic.

My daughter graduated from high school and kept up with her extra activities in school. Her boyfriend, now my son-in-law, graduated from high school also and kept up with his sports. My beautiful grandson is now age four (2002). He can count to ten in Spanish, and well over 40 in English. He is already learning to read and play soccer and he is brighter than most 4 year olds.

My grandson's parents are married and both have good paying jobs. They both went to college. They enjoy all of these benefits and they get the joy of parenthood to boot.

My daughter and son-in-law are the best parents anyone could hope for. Their son is their world and I know first hand that my son-in-law did not have a clue that the so called blob was a real baby and that he was alive and had a soul and spirit.

I am very proud of my children and my grandchildren. I thank God every day that He touched my daughter and son-in-law in a way that it kept my grandson from being murdered. As the parents of my grandson, they also are enjoying God's gift!

As for the clinic, attorney and my daughter's in-laws, they will have to give an account one day for the lies they told my daughter and how they tried to railroad her into murdering my grandson. They are helping to murder babies and they almost got one of my grandchildren.

To the judge who executed the legal documents allowing my daughter to kill my grandson without my permission, shame on you. You agreed to allow a murder to take place without even knowing for sure that my daughter even wanted to kill my grandson.

If a clinic recommends an attorney and the attorney doesn't charge the mother of the child and the father and his parents deny paying the attorney, does it seem reasonable that the attorney could be paid by the clinic performing the murder? We don't know these things for sure, we are only asking, does it seem reasonable.

I wonder if that judge, used-to-be attorney is still lying to people and railroading young girls into murder houses.
Back to top Go down

A Mother's Story
Page 1 of 1