BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ Button10

~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NaviNesh

NaviNesh

~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~   ~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Friends

I posted a short story which i read it acorss while surfing the net. I dont know where i read it ..... I had posted that one for sharing with u friends

Girl: I have to tell you something...

Boy: What?

Girl: I really like you. And I... I think I'm falling in love with you.

Boy: Ok...

Girl: What do you mean "ok"?

Boy: I don't like you like that...

Girl: Why not?

Boy: I can't tell you... maybe another time...

From then on, the girl kept asking the boy "Why not?" whenever she saw him, and he kept answering the same answer of "I'll tell you later." Finally the girl got fed up.

Girl: I'm tired of this! Tell me why you don't like me!

Boy: Do you really wanna know why?

Girl: Yes!

Boy: It's because you're ugly! What's the point of going out with someone when they're not pretty?!

Girl: But... I...

Boy: Just shut up and leave me alone!

The boy leaves and the girl is sitting there alone, crying her heart out.
Then her cell phone rings.

Girl: Hello?

Mom: Sweetheart? I want you to go home, ok? I'll be home from work in a few hours.

Girl: Alright Mom.

Mom: I love you.

Girl: I love you too, Mom.

Mom: Bye Bye.

Girl: Bye

The girl heads home and once she got there, she went in the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Girl: I'm not pretty enough...

She set to work, knowing fully well what she was going to do. 2 hours later, her Mom came home and heard the bath water running. She went upstairs to find the hallway flooded so she knocked on the door.

Mom: Honey? Are you alright?

She opened the door and was shocked at the site. The bath was overflowing onto the floor, and the water was tinted red.
She walked over to see what was inside and screamed. There, her little girl was lying with cuts all over her face and wrists. Her Mom backed away and was going to run to call the police when something caught her eye. On the mirror, am I pretty enough now?

A person's appearance doesn't count. What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality. No one wants to be told they're not good enough...

Frndly
NaviNesh

~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ 2735e823
Back to top Go down
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~   ~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:40 pm

..oh greek boy...a cute story with a wonderful morale...all those who think that they are the ugly ducklings..ought to read this and get their wit out and know they are worthy enuf as well....cheers..! geek

~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ 2291333w22qbg0b5b
Back to top Go down
rathi

rathi

PostSubject: touching story :)   ~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:37 pm

real touchy story

i really wonder why such people hurt who love them Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

navi bro flower flower flower flower

" A person's appearance doesn't count. What counts is their heart inside of them and their personality. No one wants to be told they're not good enough... "

well said for all girls and guys who think themselves low, without seeing inner heart

~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ 8429-031-04-1088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~   ~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~Am I Pretty - Short Story~~~
Page 1 of 1