BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inConfession of a Mother !!! Button10

Confession of a Mother !!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

Confession of a Mother !!! Empty
PostSubject: Confession of a Mother !!!   Confession of a Mother !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:14 am

Confession of a Mother

I got this on my mail - wanted to share with all of us who have been through it once / more than once! Happy reading and Happy Pongal/Sankranti!

Dear Baby Boy / Girl:

I love you dearly, but it's time to go. I no longer want to be your mobile home. I understand that the lease agreement covered 40 weeks, but there have been some issues that have not been resolved.

First, there has been structural damage done to the exterior siding of your home, and i'm sure there will be some inside as well once you vacate and we are able to inspect the property.

Second, since you moved in, there have been constant plumbing problems, to include frequent leaks and sewage back ups.

The neighbors tell me that your midnight parties keep them up, and sometimes they notice strange sounds and foul odors around your home. I also understand that you have been kicking and hitting some of the furniture that was provided to you at no extra cost.

There is a hearing scheduled with the judge on Tuesday to determine when the enforcement of this eviction will occur. I strongly urge you to vacate the property voluntarily BEFORE the official eviction date, otherwise the authorities WILL come in and remove you by force.

Thank you for understanding!

Love,
Mommy

Confession of a Mother !!! With_r78
Back to top Go down
rathi

rathi

Confession of a Mother !!! Empty
PostSubject: cute    Confession of a Mother !!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:21 pm

Confession of a Mother !!! BW-pregnant-mom-with-children-75

nice letter from a mother to her baby inside flower flower flower flower flower

may be one day in future, after my marrg , when im in same condition
i wud remember ths flower flower n laugh alone flower flower happily

Confession of a Mother !!! Have-A-good-day-comments-I-made-Good-Morning-quotes-amicizia-tage-manners-greetings-WEEKENDS-DAYS-Suzies-I-Week-days-PoemsQuotes-My-Album-1-Hello-wonderful-day-GOOD-SAYS-weekdays-Pozdravi-birthday-Just-Pretty-portrait-flowers-Have-a-beautiful-day-my-album-day-lovelies_large
Back to top Go down

Confession of a Mother !!!
Page 1 of 1