BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTo: My loving wife Button10

To: My loving wife

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

To: My loving wife Empty
PostSubject: To: My loving wife   To: My loving wife Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:22 pm

To: My loving wife Angrywomanwithcomputeroj8

A man checked into a hotel. There was a computer in his room. So he decided to send an E-MAIL to his wife.

However he accidentally typed the wrong e-mail address and without realising his error, he sent the message. Meanwhile,

Somewhere a widow had just returned home from her husband’s funeral. The widow decided to check her mail,

Expecting message from her relatives and friends.; After reading the first message she fainted.

The widow’s son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

Subject: I’ve just reached
Date: 13th Oct 2006

I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to sent e-mails to your loved ones.

I’ve just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you.

Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was;

MORAL OF STORY – be careful while sending mails if not mishaps like these happen
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1