BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in Be Open Minded and Expressive !!! Button10

Be Open Minded and Expressive !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

Be Open Minded and Expressive !!! Empty
PostSubject: Be Open Minded and Expressive !!!    Be Open Minded and Expressive !!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:29 am

Hi All,

I know everyone of us want to be ‘Open to Thoughts’,’Open to make friendship with others either male or female ‘,’Open to share feelings’,’Open to share and give informations like Jokes,Naughty things we done’,’Open to ask and give suggestions’,’Open to new ideas’ etc but doesn’t know how to express or feel shy to express or may be some reasons (Like What others will think of me? ,Is this right to ask ? etc..,).If you want to be more expressive to share and make friendship with others just follow the below mentioned words:

“I am Me. In all the world, there is no one else exactly like me. Everything that comes out of me is authentically mine, because I alone chose it -- I own everything about me: my body, my feelings, my mouth, my voice, all my actions, whether they be to others or myself. I own my fantasies, my dreams, my hopes, my fears. I own my triumphs and successes, all my failures and mistakes. Because I own all of me, I can become intimately acquainted with me. By so doing, I can love me and be friendly with all my parts. I know there are aspects about myself that puzzle me, and other aspects that I do not know -- but as long as I am friendly and loving to myself, I can courageously and hopefully look for solutions to the puzzles and ways to find out more about me. However I look and sound, whatever I say and do, and whatever I think and feel at a given moment in time is authentically me. If later some parts of how I looked, sounded, thought, and felt turn out to be unfitting, I can discard that which is unfitting, keep the rest, and invent something new for that which I discarded. I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do. I have the tools to survive, to be close to others, to be productive, and to make sense and order out of the world of people and things outside of me. I own me, and therefore, I can engineer me. I am me, and I am Okay.”

There are some famous quotes:

“Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open”.

“What lies before us and what lies beyond us is tiny compared to what lies within us”

“What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?”

"You only live once...but if you live it right, once is enough"

"No Matter what you do there will be critics."

Anyone from anywhere of any thoughts or ideas or suggestions or anything else you want to share ,please be open to ask and give your comments to make better frienships and enjoy our life ….

With regards
arun. @ Naan Avan Illa
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1