BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhy doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Button10

Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Empty
PostSubject: Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......   Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:02 am

Why doesn't she change her saree???

You must have seen the Dev Anand's mega hit film 'Guide'. In the
film there is a famous song 'Gaata rahe mera Dil...' in which Waheeda
Rehman wears a pink saree and throughout the song she wore the same saree.

So, when we have a trend of heroines changing clothes in every sequence,
the big question is: Why doesn't Waheeda Rehman changed her saree in the
entire song?

The answer to this is simply amazing and no amount of head scratching will help you....

I BET U HAVE NOT COME ACROSS ANYTHING INTELLIGENT THAN THIS ...

> scroll down for the answer....
>
>
> .
> .
>
> .
>
> .
> .
>
> ..
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
> .
>
>
>
And the answer is:

Because in the first stanza of the song, Dev Anand sings the following lines:

'O mere Humrahi,

Meri bah thamen chalna,

Badle duniya 'SAREE',

Tum na badalna...." Smile

நட்புடன்.............

அருண்......
Back to top Go down
GoodPayan

GoodPayan

Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......   Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:33 am

Hey Arun.. U mis-understood..
I know hindi dude.. This is the meaning for that lyrics..
He didnt told her to not change her saree.. Saree means whole..

Oh my Hamrahi,

Pause my flowing walk

Instead of the whole world,

You do not change

( I hope that no one can guess i was used google transliterate.. And beleive that i know hindi.. hahaha.. Enakkum hindi therium.. Enakkum hindi therium...)
Back to top Go down
rathi

rathi

PostSubject: hi :)   Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:56 pm

oh ya arun, really enjoyed ur wit with a bigggggggg smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

goody u r rit cheers cheers cheers hats off for findng a mistake in this joke cheers cheers cheers but goody , was that a mistake??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

arun n goody, saaree duniya,means whole world, but in hindi they never say saree , they say saadi.
example-- "saadi pehno" , " saadi kareedhke aao"

so, arun meant this joke, in that way, like in tamil "sladai varthaigal", like , while typing tamarind n tiger in english, we type same "puli" 4 both. am i rit arun????

for those who havent seen d song flower flower flower

arun, oh ya enjoyed d joke n remind me of all dev anand films as well..... when i was a child, enjoyed all hindi songs, especially rajesh khanna n dev anand.

admired his style, that cap n scarf, d way he walks... jus stylish.

goody, mild humour in ur stanza, " nobody knew that u translated in google" marvellous goody cheers santa santa santa

has anybody ever noticed ??? Question Question Question all dev anand films songs r particularly hit.

Back to top Go down
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......   Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 pm

...are waahh waahhh ...kya baath hai kya baath hai...haha....well of course its hilarious....but actually in the song " saree " means ...full...even if the whole world changes...haha...well but its really an enjoyable post..i love it...!! thanks for posting the same arun...wah re wah..!

Saree dhuniya badhle...arun aap post karthe raho...! hahahahahahah!!!

Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... 2801570j9f2xxlbak
Back to top Go down
GoodPayan

GoodPayan

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......   Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:44 am

Teacher.. Really i dont know hindi.. But I want to learn.. Can u teache me.. Very Happy Very Happy And the way by which u explained, i hope u can teach me better..
Back to top Go down
kentroy1

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......   Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Yaaa...even i was wondering why didn't she changed her Sarees
during the song....haha
Really good sense of humour ...i like i like Very Happy lol!
But for your information i'll go with the rest that the song doesn't means the same as you predicted it:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......   Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why doesn't she change her saree??? hope RATHI nd APSARA.. ENJOY THIS POST......
Page 1 of 1