WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGalleryCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoodPayan

PostSubject: BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Happy Birthday Dracula.. Wish you many more happy returns of the day.. We are more happy to celebrate your birthday than you..

You are not just a girl.. You are 'Devathai' dear and we are gifted to have you..

Have a chocolate dear.. You taste its sweetness and give your sweetness to us as always u give...

I've Just try a video for you dear.. Hope you'll like it, even though its not good as you.. This is special day for us..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody   Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 pm

...dear goody..am just spellbound and speechless on seeing ur wishes...well..i do know i mean a lot to u...but thisssssssssssss muchhhhhhhhhhhh????? well...i indeed feel so special...i would like to thank u for all ur efforts and time to wish me so beautifully....the video u have made the first time is just captivating....the wordings..the slides..the music..all just outta the world....i have seen it several times now...word by word..slide by slide....all from ur heart...i sincerely ..am short of words to express how happy i am ...and have to tell u modestly...ur just one good..affectionate..caring person i did meet...!!thank u once again..!!

..with lots'n lotsa love and regards..

its me..

ApsarA

Back to top Go down
View user profile

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT  :: BTC ANNOUNCEMENT & WISHES-
Jump to: