BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody Button10

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GoodPayan

GoodPayan

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody Empty
PostSubject: BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody   BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Happy Birthday Dracula.. Wish you many more happy returns of the day.. We are more happy to celebrate your birthday than you..

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody 580501jj6yc65l8o

You are not just a girl.. You are 'Devathai' dear and we are gifted to have you..
BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody Happy_birthday_angel-fc445cdca24e99b49632fe27a67ebda8

Have a chocolate dear.. You taste its sweetness and give your sweetness to us as always u give...

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody Chocolate

I've Just try a video for you dear.. Hope you'll like it, even though its not good as you.. This is special day for us..

Back to top Go down
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody Empty
PostSubject: Re: BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody   BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:03 pm

...dear goody..am just spellbound and speechless on seeing ur wishes...well..i do know i mean a lot to u...but thisssssssssssss muchhhhhhhhhhhh????? well...i indeed feel so special...i would like to thank u for all ur efforts and time to wish me so beautifully....the video u have made the first time is just captivating....the wordings..the slides..the music..all just outta the world....i have seen it several times now...word by word..slide by slide....all from ur heart...i sincerely ..am short of words to express how happy i am ...and have to tell u modestly...ur just one good..affectionate..caring person i did meet...!!thank u once again..!!

..with lots'n lotsa love and regards..

its me..

ApsarA

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody ThankYou
Back to top Go down

BTC Chellakutty's Birthday - Goody
Page 1 of 1