BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ An Interesting Story ~~ Button10

~~ An Interesting Story ~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ An Interesting Story ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ An Interesting Story ~~   ~~ An Interesting Story ~~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 am

An Interesting Story

It was the first day in college. Very nice place and I was kind of nervous about making friends, seniors ragging, studies and everything. Our first class started. Lecturer was very laid back and she started the class by calling for a self introduction. We were asked to say our names, our father/mother's profession and want we want to become in life.

We were 50 of them and from first bench it started. Every one introduced themselves and said their father/mother was an engineer, scientist or a doctor. It was going great. I was so eager to talk about my family too. That's when I noticed, that the girl beside me was so nervous that she was sweating a lot.

Her turn came. She stood up. "My father is a paper engineer and my mother is a home maker" She sat down not telling even her name. Everyone were giggling but the introduction moved on. Once done, lecturer started with few tips and tricks and the class was over. Everyone moved out and so was that girl.. But the lecturer called her back. She asked, " Why were you so tensed? You even forgot to mention your name? BTW what does it mean by "Paper Engineer"? The girl literally started crying. "Ma'am, everyone were introducing their parents profession as Engineer, Banker or a Doctor. But my father gathers old papers from all around and sells it. How can I tell this in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed. "

The lecturer said, "Oh my stupid lady. Even being at that poor situation, they have sent you to college for your brighter future. Think about that. You shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed but proud of your father."

Moral: Don't think about the ways it's happening, but the heart of those making it happen for you.

Back to top Go down

~~ An Interesting Story ~~
Page 1 of 1