BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ Inspirational Thoughts ~~ Button10

~~ Inspirational Thoughts ~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ Inspirational Thoughts ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ Inspirational Thoughts ~~   ~~ Inspirational Thoughts ~~ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 am

Inspirational Thoughts

Don't duck the most difficult problems. That just ensures that the hardest part will be left when you are most tired. Get the big one done - it's downhill from then on.
Norman Vincent Peale

A little boy was having difficulty lifting a heavy stone. His father came along just then. Noting the boy’s failure, he asked, "Are you using all your strength?" "Yes, I am," the little boy said impatiently. "No, you are not," the father answered. "I am right here just waiting, and you haven’t asked me to help you."Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.
Helen Keller

There is no difficulty that enough love will not conquer, no disease that enough love will not heal, no door that enough love will not bridge, no wall that enough love will not throw down, no sin that enough love will not redeem... It makes no difference how deeply seated may be the trouble, how hopeless the outlook, how muddled the tangle, how great the mistake. A sufficient realization of love will dissolve it all. If only you could love enough, you could be the happiest and most powerful being in the world…
Emmet Fox

The Winner is always a part of the answer;
The Loser is always a part of the problem The winner always has a plan
The loser always has an excuse The Winner says "Let me do it for you"
The loser says "That's not my Job" The winner sees an answer in every problem
The loser sees a problem in every answer The winner sees a Green near every sandtrap
The loser sees a sandtrap near every green The winner says "It may be difficult but its possible.
The loser says 'It may be possible but its difficult"
Author Unknown

It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.
Seneca

Back to top Go down

~~ Inspirational Thoughts ~~
Page 1 of 1