BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE~~ Button10

~~ ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE~~   ~~ ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE~~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:03 am

ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE

Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of CANCER. From world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which conveyed: "Why does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?

To this Arthur Ashe replied: The world over – 5 crore children start playing tennis, 50 lakh learn to play tennis, 5 lakh learn professional tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I never asked GOD "Why me?". And today in pain I should not be asking GOD "Why me?"

Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, but only God Keeps u Going.....

I'm So Sure...
Regards,
AruN

Back to top Go down

~~ ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE~~
Page 1 of 1