BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ Agressive anger..........Just do not try this~~ Button10

~~ Agressive anger..........Just do not try this~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ Agressive anger..........Just do not try this~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ Agressive anger..........Just do not try this~~   ~~ Agressive anger..........Just do not try this~~ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:30 am

Agressive anger..........Just do not try this!!!!!!!!!

Two friends mohan and sohan are in a drinking session.. and it is midnight 12

Suddenly Mohan asks.. " Sohan, do you know how many type of angers are there.. ? "

Sohan replies.. " What do you mean how many types.. Anger is anger.. there are no types.. "

Mohan says " Well want to bet.. I can show you.. there are three types.. One is just ANgry.. another is Very Angry.. and another is Agressive anger.. "

Sohan says " You are on.. you show me that and this party is on me.. otherwise you will have to pay "

Mohan says " OK Done, get me the telephone directory.. Hmm.. lets choose one of the number from here.. here it is.. Raghunath Rao... 23387673... mark the time.. 12:15 am.. ok here we go.. " and he switches on the speaker phone.

Mohan then dials the number and as the phone is picked he says " Hello.. is kishore there.. "

The voice on the other end is sleepy and asks " what ? who ? " Mohan again repeats " Is Kishore there.. "

Voice now sounds irritated.. " There is no kishore here.. what time you people call.. do u know what time it is ? "

Mohan says " sorry to distrub.. i think it is a wrong number.. " and disconnects.. he says " saw that.. that is one type of anger.. "

sohan says " ok 1.. done "

now Mohan says " we wait now... for a hour... "

soon the time passes.. and it is 1 am in the night..

Mohan again dials the same number and as the phone is picked he says.. " Hello... is kishore there.. ?"

The voice at the other end now is saying angrily.. " are you an idiot.. you called the same number.. is this when you call people.. Idiot.. " and slams the phone down..

Now Mohan says to Sohan.. " See that is the second type.. Very Angry.. now give me one more hour and then I will show you the third one "

Sohan is now thinking it might be possible..

Now it is 2 am and Mohan calls the same number.. " Hello.. Hi I am kishore.. Did any calls come for me.. "

Sohan starts to laugh.. and the voice at other end is screaming..and mohan keeps the phone... saying.. " That is agressive anger.. "

Back to top Go down

~~ Agressive anger..........Just do not try this~~
Page 1 of 1