BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSADHA VS TAMIL FILMS Button10

SADHA VS TAMIL FILMS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SADHA VS TAMIL FILMS Empty
PostSubject: SADHA VS TAMIL FILMS   SADHA VS TAMIL FILMS Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:22 am

Sadha who was a leading actress in Tamil film industry was found missing all of a sudden. She made her debut in the film Jayam and paired with Jayam Ravi which was released 2003.

After this she continued to act in Ethri and Varnam. She had also paired with Vikram in the hit film Anniyan. Finally she had acted in Unnale Unnale. This film was released in 2006. After this she switched over to Telugu and Hindi films.

There after she had not acted in Tamil films. Now after four years she is making her re-entry into Tamil cinema through the film Puli Vesham. P Vasu is directing this film. R K is doing the lead role as well as producing this film.

R K had done the lead role in the films Ellam Avan Seyal and Azhagar Malai. Sadha while speaking about acting in this film said,” It is true that there was a long gap in Tamil after Anniyan and Unnale Unnale.I had decided not to act in films which had no good roles.

I got lot of offers in Tamil. I refused to act because the story and character was not good. I agreed to act in Puli Vesham since the story and role was very good. I was not able to act in P Vasu’s two earlier films due to my prior commitment. Now that has been fulfilled through this film.”
Back to top Go down

SADHA VS TAMIL FILMS
Page 1 of 1