BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSIMBU NOT IN LOVE Button10

SIMBU NOT IN LOVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SIMBU NOT IN LOVE Empty
PostSubject: SIMBU NOT IN LOVE   SIMBU NOT IN LOVE Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:29 am

After loving for few months, Simbhu and Nayanthara parted ways. Now Nayanthara is intimate and deeply in love with Prabhu Deva.

Now there are rumors that romance has blossomed between Simbhu and Trisha. Both have paired in the film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. Both have boldly acted in kissing scenes. But Simbhu who refused this rumor said, “There is no truth in the news that I had fallen in love. I am not in love with anyone. I am in love with my work alone.

An ordinary girl is enough for me. I don’t want an extraordinary girl. I loved the role which I did Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya. My next film is yet to be finalized. I had planned to act in K V Anand’s Ko.

But even before the shooting started he started ordering that I should change my hairstyle, do this and that. I never cherish such kind of orders. Because of this I walked out of this film. I will always feel that once sentiments should be respected.’
Back to top Go down

SIMBU NOT IN LOVE
Page 1 of 1