BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTANUSREE ACTING WIT TWO HEROINES Button10

TANUSREE ACTING WIT TWO HEROINES

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TANUSREE ACTING WIT TWO HEROINES Empty
PostSubject: TANUSREE ACTING WIT TWO HEROINES   TANUSREE ACTING WIT TWO HEROINES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:32 am

Theeradha Vilayattu Pillai which has Vishal, Neetu Chandra, Sara Jain and Tanushree in the cast has been released by Sun Pictures.

The film which has been directed by Thiru is doing pretty well at the box office throughout Tamil Nadu. Tanushree while speaking about this hit film said,” When my character called Jyothi was narrated to me, I like it very much.

They also told me that there were two more heroines in this film. We became close friends in the shooting spots itself.

There were no problems among us. It was a new experience working with them. I did the role of Prakash Raj’s sister. I was stunned by his acting. Many have asked me whether there were language problems.

There will be some problems if you act in a language you do not know. Since they had written my character in English, it was easy for me. Currently I am acting in two Hindi films. If I get good roles in Tamil, I will continue to act.”
Back to top Go down

TANUSREE ACTING WIT TWO HEROINES
Page 1 of 1