BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVIMALA RAMAN IN AN HOLLYWOOD FILM Button10

VIMALA RAMAN IN AN HOLLYWOOD FILM

Go down 
AuthorMessage

VIMALA RAMAN IN AN HOLLYWOOD FILM Empty
PostSubject: VIMALA RAMAN IN AN HOLLYWOOD FILM   VIMALA RAMAN IN AN HOLLYWOOD FILM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:34 am

Vimala Raman made her debut in the Tamil film Poi. After this she acted in the film Raman Thediya Seethai.

While speaking to the media, she said,” Though I did not get many offers in Tamil in which I was introduced, Telugu and Malayalam film industry gave me a helping hand.

I am been signed for an English film titled Tame 999 directed by Suha Sunroy. I am donning the role of a Malayalam who falls in love with a foreigner.

A Hollywood hero and heroine are acting in this film. Technicians from Mumbai, Kerala and Hollywood are working in this film. The shooting of the film is commencing oon March 1st. Apart from this I am pairing with Jagapathy in a Telugu film.

I will also be pairing with Srikanth in two films. I have done a wonderful role in the Kannada film Aaptharaksha. This year will be a good one.”
Back to top Go down

VIMALA RAMAN IN AN HOLLYWOOD FILM
Page 1 of 1