BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inTRISHA SAYS THAT SHE VERY HAPPY TO PAIR WIT KAMAL Button10

TRISHA SAYS THAT SHE VERY HAPPY TO PAIR WIT KAMAL

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TRISHA SAYS THAT SHE VERY HAPPY TO PAIR WIT KAMAL Empty
PostSubject: TRISHA SAYS THAT SHE VERY HAPPY TO PAIR WIT KAMAL   TRISHA SAYS THAT SHE VERY HAPPY TO PAIR WIT KAMAL Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:59 am

Trisha has Tamil, Telugu and Hindi films in her hand. Her recently released Telugu film Namo Venkatesa is doing well at the box office. Because of this she has raised her salary to Rs 1 Crore.

She has quoted this salary to the producers who had gone to sign her. She is currently acting in a Telugu film titled Don Seenu. The film Vinnai Thandi Varuvaya where Trisha paired eith Simbhu is ready for release. There are lip locking scenes between the two.

The shooting of the Hindi film Katta Meeta wherein Trisha is doing the female lead role is progressing. Now she has been signed to pair with Kamal in the film Yaavarum Kelir. Nayanthara had also tried to bag this role but Kamal and director K S Ravikumar had finally selected Trisha.

This is the first time Trisha is pairing with Kamal. Trisha said,” I was waiting for Kamal to call me to pair with him. I am the happiest girl now. “ Trisha was supposed to act with Kamal in the film Marmayogi but due to recession this film was dropped.
Back to top Go down

TRISHA SAYS THAT SHE VERY HAPPY TO PAIR WIT KAMAL
Page 1 of 1