BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inABOUT POLICEMAN Button10

ABOUT POLICEMAN

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ABOUT POLICEMAN Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT POLICEMAN   ABOUT POLICEMAN Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:20 am

A guy found a sheep and showed him to a policeman.

The policeman said, `Take that sheep to t......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little boy was lost at a large shopping mall. He approached a uniformed policeman and said, `I`ve ......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A panda bear walks into a restaurant and orders a sandwich. When he receives the sandwich he eats it......

A policeman pulls over a driver for swerving in and out of lanes on the highway. He tells the guy to......

A policeman pulls over a driver for swerving in and out of lanes on the highway. He tells the guy to......

A guy found a sheep and showed him to a policeman. The policeman said, `Take that sheep to the zoo, ......

The drunk driver says, "Ossssifer, you need to get your records straight. You just asked me for my l......

Traffic was backed up for miles, the police were going car to car. When they got to my car I asked t......

On a rural road a state trooper pulled a man over and said: "Sir, do you realize your wife fell out ......
Back to top Go down

ABOUT POLICEMAN
Page 1 of 1