BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inON JUDGEMENT DAY Button10

ON JUDGEMENT DAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ON JUDGEMENT DAY Empty
PostSubject: ON JUDGEMENT DAY   ON JUDGEMENT DAY Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 am

Bill Clinton, Boris Yeltsin, and Bill Gates were called in by God. God informed them that he was very unhappy about what was going on in this world. Since things were so bad, he told the three that he was destroying the Earth in 3 days.

They were all allowed to return to their homes and businesses, and tell their friends and colleagues what was happening. God did tell them though, that no matter what they did he was "not"changing his mind. So, . .

Bill Clinton went in and told his staff, "I have good news and bad news for you. First the good news . . . there "is" a God. The bad news is that he is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Boris Yeltsin went back and told his staff, "I have bad news and more bad news. The first was . . . there "is" a God. The second was that he is destroying the Earth in 3 days."

Bill Gates went back and told his staff, "I have good news and good news. First . . . God thinks I am one of the three most important people in the world. Second . . . you don't have to fix the bugs in Windows 98.
Back to top Go down

ON JUDGEMENT DAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT  :: BTC GOSSIPS-
Jump to: