BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inANOTHER PEARLY GATES VARIATION Button10

ANOTHER PEARLY GATES VARIATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANOTHER PEARLY GATES VARIATION Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER PEARLY GATES VARIATION   ANOTHER PEARLY GATES VARIATION Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:53 am

Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Bill Gates all died in a plane crash and went to meet their maker. The supreme deity turned to Al and asked, tell what is important about yourself.

Al responded that he felt that the earth was the ultimate importance and that protecting the earth's ecological system was most important. God looked to Al and said, " I like the way you think, come and sit at my left hand".

God then asked Bill Clinton what he revered most. Bill Clinton responded that he felt people and their personal choices were most important. God responded, " I like the way you think, come and sit at my right hand".

God then turned to Bill Gates, who was staring at him indignantly. God asked "What is your problem Bill Gates?"

Bill Gates responded " I think you are sitting in my chair".
Back to top Go down

ANOTHER PEARLY GATES VARIATION
Page 1 of 1