BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWONDERFUL LOVE STORY..SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST ERUMBU Button10

WONDERFUL LOVE STORY..SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST ERUMBU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHIFANA

WONDERFUL LOVE STORY..SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST ERUMBU Empty
PostSubject: WONDERFUL LOVE STORY..SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST ERUMBU   WONDERFUL LOVE STORY..SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST ERUMBU Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 pm

there is one gurl..who is madly in love with a guy..she is a blind gurl..eventhough the boys know the gurl is blind..but he love her so much..one day..the gurl ask the boy..>>

gurl>dear..did you love me..?
boy>yes my dear..i love you so much..u are my soul..u are my life..
gurl>will you be with me all day long
boy>sure my dear..ill stay with you always..i wont leave you dear..
gurl>will you leave me?
boy>no way dear..the day when i stop remembering you..the day when i started to leave you is the day when im going to die!!!
gurl>dear..dun talk like that..hope we will be last forever as what we are staying together now..!!
boy>sure my dear..believe me..i wont leave you..>
gurl>when can i see this world my dear..?i mean..when can i see you?
boy>coming soon dear..u can c the world infornt of you soonly..
gurl>i love you dear
boy>i love you too my sweetheart...

the next week the gurl have a call from a person..that wana donated his eyes...this gurl..feel so happy..n started to call his boy but its not reachable..after the operation done successfully...the girl started to call her boy..n thank god ...the phone bell is ring up..the gurl wana meet the boy....

the nex day..the girl..waiting for her boy...suddenly..there is some one hit the behind the the gurll..the gurl suddenly..shock n started to shout..the one hit behind the gurl is her boy..he is the one who donated the eyes to his gurl withour her knowing...the gurl started to hate the guy..becoz the guy is blind...suddenly the gurl said

girl>oww god..u are blind..u cheat me...!!u cheat me..!!u neva eva say that u are a blind person..y do you love me!!i hate you..!! i dont need you in my life!!just get lost from my life...!!i dont need you anymore...!!!
boy>dear..i neva cheat you or try to do so..until now..im stiil in love with you dear..hope u wil understand me one day soon...
girl>....no!!!!i dont ever need you in my life..just go away..i really hate u.

then...the boy just turn back n starting to walk..suddenly the boys stopped n said one words that till now make the gurl upset n stress..>>>>

DEAR...TAKE CARE OF MY EYES!!!!!GOODBYE!!!!.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

then the gurl..started to think ...n started to cry..she call her boy..but..the guy just take his walk..

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS...LOVE THE PERSON THAT LOVE YOU..MORE THEN U LOVE THE PERSON.. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

WONDERFUL LOVE STORY..SPECIALLY DEDICATED TO MY DEAREST ERUMBU
Page 1 of 1