BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMANIRATNAM SHOCKED WIT RANJITHA Button10

MANIRATNAM SHOCKED WIT RANJITHA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MANIRATNAM SHOCKED WIT RANJITHA Empty
PostSubject: MANIRATNAM SHOCKED WIT RANJITHA   MANIRATNAM SHOCKED WIT RANJITHA Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:06 am

Paramhans Nithyananda’s compromising position with Ranjitha in the video tapes has made many people red faced. But for Manirathnam it is shocking that she is absconding.

The reason is that Ranjitha is donning an important role in the film Raavan. Some of her scenes are remaining to be shot and at this point of time she has gone missing. Manirathnam right from the commencement of this film, it has been facing lot of hurdles has now reached the boiling point.

Ranjitha was introduced by Bharathiraja in the film Nadodi Thendral in the year 1992. She became popular by acting in many films including the film Periya Marudhu with Vijayakanth and with Arjun in Karna and Jai Hind. Ranjitha’s father is a military officer. So she married Rakesh Menon who was also a military officer like her father. After marrying him, she quit the films. She was living a happy married life with him. All of a sudden she left him and settled in Chennai. She is owner of three houses in Chennai.

She has rented her two house and was residing in her house in Habibullah Road. After this she had acted in few films. She is also acting in the TV serial Thekkathi Ponnu directed by Bharathiraja. She is also currently acting in Manirathnam directed Raavan. There was news that she had some rift with her husband and she was in dearth of money so she has taken up acting once again. But she refuted this news by saying,” There is no rift between me and my husband and I am not in short of money. I am acting with the permission of my husband.”At this point, Paramhans Nithyananda’s compromising position with Ranjitha has been released.

The whole Tamil film fraternity is shocked over this. Manirathnam is much tensed because he intends to release Raavan this summer and he is not able to get in touch with her. He is also worried that Ranjitha’s matter would affect his film. He is so upset since this film is being produced by his own production house. Including this, Manirathnam has encountered 14 films so far
Back to top Go down

MANIRATNAM SHOCKED WIT RANJITHA
Page 1 of 1