BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inANDREA IS OUTSPOKING PERSON Button10

ANDREA IS OUTSPOKING PERSON

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANDREA IS OUTSPOKING PERSON Empty
PostSubject: ANDREA IS OUTSPOKING PERSON   ANDREA IS OUTSPOKING PERSON Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 am

Andrea is a very outspoken person. While speaking to the media she said;

When there is dearth for heroines, why don’t you pair with leading heroes?

I have never thought I should pair with leading heroes. It is important for me that the story and my role should be good. I don’t even think even about my costumes or how many duet songs I am going to dance. If the story is good, I act.

If you have such policies, than how can you become a commercial heroine?

I don’t have that kind of obsession. I never wanted to be number one heroine in Kollywood. Cinema is not a thing to be ranked as number one or two. I see cinema has a record of this decade that how we live and what is our art. Because of this I don’t want to do something. I like to select which will earn me a name.

Speaking like this, people may think that you are arrogant?

I swear that I am not an arrogant girl. I always think that I should enjoy the work I do. Since I am outspoken people may feel that I am arrogant.

There is a lot of murmur these days that media is poking their nose into the lives of actors and actresses. You have also that experience. So….?

Yes. If there is truth it’s okay. . But only to create a sensation if a news is made than the concerned person will be affected. Isn’t.
Back to top Go down

ANDREA IS OUTSPOKING PERSON
Page 1 of 1