BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inBROKEN LOVE STORY Button10

BROKEN LOVE STORY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHIFANA

BROKEN LOVE STORY Empty
PostSubject: BROKEN LOVE STORY   BROKEN LOVE STORY Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 am

Broken Love.
Broken Hearted
I got my heart broken millions of times. When i was 9, I met this guy, Christian, I know we were kids still but there was something different he loved me and i loved him too.
One day he confessed his feeling for me, and then he asked me what I feel for him, I said I like you too. We became close. But the all of our teachers found out about us and told our parent. My parents went crazy. They decided to split me and Christian up. My family moved to somewhere far, and I had left Christian.
That was when I had my first heart broken. After the move I got settle. I now focus in my school. When I was in grade 6, I met this guy he was naturally nice, and I liked him. But he was dating my other friend. One day when his girlfriend wasn’t at school he told me that he likes me. I was shocked, but I couldn’t tell him that I liked him back because I know that his gonna dump my friend for me. So I said, “well I don’t like you”. I knew that he was hurt. Elementary ended.
We both went to a different junior high. We also used to be neighbors, but my family moved again. When I was in grade 8, I met Jeffrey, we went out and unfortunatelly our relationship ended sadly. (If you wanna know the story about me and Jeffrey read “the unforgettable love”) Then it was summer break, I had a neighbor he was cute, smart, and nice.
I told him that I like him but he said that he already has a girlfriend, and that I wasnt his type. Once again I got my heart broken. I dont know why I keep loving again then again I end up hurting myself.
Back to top Go down

BROKEN LOVE STORY
Page 1 of 1