BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDROGBA: BEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER Button10

DROGBA: BEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

DROGBA: BEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER Empty
PostSubject: DROGBA: BEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER   DROGBA: BEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:40 am

Striker extraordinaire Didier Drogba was obviously ecstatic yesterday after winning the Barclays Premier League.

But not only did the Ivorian's hat-trick against Wigan help his side to another title, he also won a second Golden Boot after netting 29 League goals this campaign.

It was something the goal-machine was evidently pleased with as the side celebrated League success but he was sure to thank his fellow Blues for their help in his momentous season.

'This is the best moment I have had since I became a professional footballer,' said Drogba.

'It's been a fantastic season, we scored a lot of goals, 103, and we have played some good football and that's what is important for the team.

'The team have worked hard for this all season and they helped me win the Golden Boot, which will always mean a lot.

'It is amazing and special and I owe it to the whole team.

'We kept our identity throughout the season which is good and this is a message for people about Chelsea's strength. We had a great season and we deserve to be champions.'

It may seem like a silly question but what's more important to Drogba, the title or the Golden Boot?

'The title comes first,' he explained, 'then the Golden Boot comes after but to win them both on the same day is fantastic.

'I am really happy because I have scored and won the Golden Boot but we are also champions, it's just fantastic.

'This is what we wanted to achieve at the start of the season and for four years we have been fighting for this, so it is great.

'Since Jose Mourinho left we have wanted to win the League and now it is done. It's not a new era it's just the continuity of what we have been doing for years and there's more to come.

'Now we could win the Double. It's going to be hard but we will try.'
Back to top Go down

DROGBA: BEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER
Page 1 of 1