BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inthe pain in my heart (true story) Button10

the pain in my heart (true story)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
babymilo

babymilo

the pain in my heart (true story) Empty
PostSubject: the pain in my heart (true story)   the pain in my heart (true story) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:27 pm

im basically animal lover..i love animals and i dont like people abusing animals. then on 2008 on the new year my boyfriend buy me a cat. i go out with my friends that day and after i get back home i was shocked. i saw a very plum and big cat. my dad say my boyfriend come and give. i was so happy and cald him and say thanks. 4m that i take care him so like my own kid. everyday he slip on my room and on my bed beside me. in my neighbourhood i dont have any friends so my cay bobby is my only friend. evryday i cuddle him and play with him. and then i got letter from college and i need to go continue my studies. even its hard for me, every week i go home and see him. when i was sleeping time all he will come and make sound in my room and ask me to wake up at 6am. but because im sleepy il close the door but bobby will scratch my door until i open. then after i put foods for him he wil come back to my room and sli beside me. once booby didnt cum home for 1day, i cried till i got fever. and then some small boys find him and come send him to my home. i skol bobby and hug him. i was thinking that time, wat if suddenly someone steal my cat and how im gona live without him..its all too scary to be tinked. and then my exam was so near and i didnt come home for 2weeks because i stayed in hostel with my friends and was sdoing study group. i was missing my cat so damn much. at last i go home just to see him. days and months passed by..and then dis year on february few days before my bobby passed away..i saw my cat struggle because the hairball stuck in his stomach. ma dad buy medicine al and give him. the day before he die he come and lay bside me and hug me..and then he go out of my house as usual. and the next day swarely i had a bad dream about him.. i wake up and ask my mum where is bobby and she say dont know. i quickly refresh myself and go out to find for him. i search for him by calling his name. bobby..bobby..no answer..then after few houses apart..i saw him was dead in the drain!!! i was damn shocked and i dont know what to do..i was walking back home while crying and my dad was shocked and ask me what happen..i say appa bobby settu pochi pa..!! and i was crying like hell. ma mum n dad n elder brother n younger brother all go out to bring him back..i didnt go..i was crying like hell in ma house..my mum cried too..that moment i saw him i was half dead..my mum ask me to come and see him for the last time..i say i dont want to go and keep crying. 26th february 2010..is a very bad luck day in my life..i wont forget that day and my bobby..i dont know what my bobby condition in the ground there..i cannot even think about it..i really cannot..i fill like want to die with him..he is the only 1 i got..no cats can replace him even i already buy a new cat..d pain wont go..bobby ma i wil alwiz love u da..you will be in my heart forever and ever.. xoxo..babymilo..
Back to top Go down
lakshana

lakshana

the pain in my heart (true story) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the pain in my heart (true story)   the pain in my heart (true story) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 pm

[b]baby ma en dog niyabagam vanduruchu ma un story padikum pothu Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

the pain in my heart (true story)
Page 1 of 1