BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inEddie Murphy On 'Nutty Professor 3': 'We Wrote Something That Might Be Kind Of Funny' Button10

Eddie Murphy On 'Nutty Professor 3': 'We Wrote Something That Might Be Kind Of Funny'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel

Eddie Murphy On 'Nutty Professor 3': 'We Wrote Something That Might Be Kind Of Funny' Empty
PostSubject: Eddie Murphy On 'Nutty Professor 3': 'We Wrote Something That Might Be Kind Of Funny'   Eddie Murphy On 'Nutty Professor 3': 'We Wrote Something That Might Be Kind Of Funny' Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:36 am

You know what, there might be another 'Nutty Professor,'" Eddie Murphy told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson at the LA premiere of "Shrek Forever After" on Sunday, breaking the news of the possible sequel's latest development. "We kind of wrote something that might be kind of funny."
News of a possible sequel was first reported in 2008, when The Hollywood Reporter noted that such a project was in the early stages of development.

1996's "The Nutty Professor," a remake of the 1963 Jerry Lewis classic of the same name, and the 2000 sequel "The Nutty Professor II: The Kumps," were both a hit with viewers, each earning over $120 million at the box office.

Eddie -- who reprises his role as Donkey in the upcoming fourth and final "Shrek" movie -- said that another "Beverly Hills Cop" isn't out of the question, either.
I don't know, they've been developing that 'Beverly Hills Cop' [sequel] for years and years and years," Eddie said. "I don't know what 's going on with that."

In the meantime, Eddie's paying homage to the film's producer, Jerry Bruckheimer - he'll introduce the first installment at a tribute to the Hollywood heavyweight on Monday.

"I'm going to be there with the other old actors, introducing our old movies," he laughed. "No, but these movies were all special pictures, and all done by Jerry Bruckheimer. We're honoring him."

"Shrek Forever After" is due in theaters May 21.
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down

Eddie Murphy On 'Nutty Professor 3': 'We Wrote Something That Might Be Kind Of Funny'
Page 1 of 1