BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDoctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!! Button10

Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!! Empty
PostSubject: Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!!   Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 am

Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor!

One morning at a doctor's surgery a patient arrives complaining of serious back-pain. The doctor examines him and asks him "OK, what happened to your back?"

The patient replies "You know that I work for a local night club? This morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise in my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been with my wife and the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and he was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, that’s how I strained my back"

The 2nd patient arrives looking as if he has been in a car wreck. The doctor said "My previous patient looked bad, but you look terrible. What the hell happened to you?"

He replied, "You know I have been unemployed for a while now .Today was the first day at my new job. I forgot to set my alarm and was running late. I was running out of the building, getting dressed at the same time, and you won't believe it but I was hit by a fridge."

The 3rd patient arrives; he looks even worse than the other two patients do. The doctor is shocked.
Again asks, "What the hell happened to youuuuuu.....?"

"Well I was sitting in a fridge & someone threw it from the 3rd floor"

Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!! Laugh10

Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!! With_r42
Back to top Go down

Doctor ! Doctor ! Doctor! !!!
Page 1 of 1