BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inHow to talk ? Button10

How to talk ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ANAND
Administrator
Administrator

How to talk ? Empty
PostSubject: How to talk ?   How to talk ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:28 am

How to talk to people?

An incident: One person approached the great Greek philosopher, “Socrates’’ and said that he would like to say something against one of his disciples.

For that Socrates replied like this: “I don’t know whether you are telling the truth or false and also you are not uttering any good thing about him. You are also saying that moreover this matter is not useful to both of us. So why are you telling me such useless things? And also why should I listen to you?”

After listening to it, the person left that place, without speaking further and with a gloomy face. So we must always keep one thing in our minds, i.e.; Speech is a boon given to us by God. God gifted Human race with this amazing power of talking, ultimate communication.

Techniques of Public speaking:

1. Never try to speak unnecessarily, otherwise simply it is wasting of our energy (electric power present in our body).

2. Every word that we say should have some meaning and be useful and it should not hurt others.

3. Our word should be reasonable and it must be believed by others. As there is tongue in our mouth, it does not mean that we are free birds speaking for twenty four hours.

4. Our speech should be precise and up to the point only, and not more than that.

5. Our speech should contain – no harsh and sharp words like bullets or arrow-like in nature.

6. Keep yourself away from criticizing others and also passing baseless comments against others. Otherwise they also reply to us in the same way, which gives us trouble and left us without mental peace.

7. Our speech should not make us others getting angry and spoil their moods and does not make the situation worse.

8. Your speech must be kind –hearted like and be filled with sweetness and loving in nature.
The golden word is: “The tongue has no bones, but it breaks the bones.’’

The tongue is very smooth and soft in nature and appears to be very innocent, residing in a cavity, that is, the mouth. But it has got such a capacity, that it created havocs in the history of the mankind.

Always pray to God as given below:

“Allow my ears to listen to good and fruitful words only. Make my body and senses to be firm, and not to be taken by harmful attractions and other bad things (habits). Keep me healthy (as health is wealth). Always you should be glorified by my speech and acts.’’

If you talk to people in this way, it will enhance your personality.
Back to top Go down

How to talk ?
Page 1 of 1