BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~ Button10

~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~   ~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 am

If you can't change your fate, change your attitude

A soldier stationed in Afghanistan recently received a letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,
I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent
to you.
Love, Becky

The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or ex-girlfriends.

In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There
were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:

Dear Becky,
I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the hell you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Ricky

Back to top Go down
GoodPayan

GoodPayan

~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~   ~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~ Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:20 am

hahahaha.. sariyana bathiladi.. but... i know.. you have no need to get photos frem ur fiends.. bec u itself have 123 photos thane machi.. nan yarkitteyum sollala.. yarum pakathingta...
Back to top Go down

~~ If you can't change your fate, change your attitude ~~
Page 1 of 1