BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ It Really Hurts - It is our GOD~~ Button10

~~ It Really Hurts - It is our GOD~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ It Really Hurts - It is our GOD~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ It Really Hurts - It is our GOD~~   ~~ It Really Hurts - It is our GOD~~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 am

It Really Hurts - It is our GOD

Wake Up People

It is our GOD.

HOW CAN WE EXPECT THAT GOD WILL PROTECT US FROM ANY CALAMITY ????

We all respect our God and traditions.

Enjoying the Ganpati Utsav is part of it.

Competing with other MANDALs to have better Scenery is also part of it.

But now a day it has become fad to have bigger and more attractive idol of GANAPATI, rather than competing for theme of the scenery!!!

This not only pollutes water in rivers and sea but also make the horrible situation at the sea shore

We should do something as citizen of India to keep our country clean, to continue respecting GOD and to keep our tradition running!!!

Following are few suggestions, you can add few more
to help(and more important is to follow it,
which ever you find more correct):

1. Keep the idols small and theme BIG: Idol of GOD,

whatever may be its size, we have same respect.

Then why to have big idols polluting our rivers more!!!

2. No chemicals: Chemical colors/material used to make the idols should be avoided as far as possible.

3. Immersion in Tank: It is good idea to have separate tanks for Immersion rather than immersing the idols in River/Sea.

So what are you waiting for???

Ganpati Utsav is coming…we need to hurry up to convey this message to our rest of the community …

As a follow up I would like to share a small joke

There was a big ship full of passengers. All were going on a happy trip and suddenly the captian announced that there is a hole in the ship and the ship is going to sink. Everyone started calling for Lord Ganesha's help and started praying.

Ganesha appeared but started dancing on the upper deck of the ship and the ship started to sink even faster. The devotees all questioned him Ganesha why are you doing so, we all are your devotees. For that Ganesha replies, you all may be my devotees but just to remind to what you people do after Ganesh Chaturti, you immerse me in the sea and if I dont go into pieces you step on me and crush me to pieces. Now it is my turn.

This could be a joke for the kids but something to think about for all of us adults.

Back to top Go down

~~ It Really Hurts - It is our GOD~~
Page 1 of 1