BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in1 YEARS PROMISE Button10

1 YEARS PROMISE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SHIFANA

1 YEARS PROMISE Empty
PostSubject: 1 YEARS PROMISE   1 YEARS PROMISE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:05 am

year promise
Want to read another story? Click here or scroll below.
It was April of 2008 when I started texting my cousin’s friend. My cousin studies 3 hours away from where we live. It all started when I asked a textmate because I was so bored, he gave me a number and told me to contact that guy.
Trusting my cousin and saving myself from boredom, we talked and became very fast friends. By then, June has come to its doors and classes will be starting. I told the guy that I will be going there to do some shopping. I guess I was really excited in meeting him, we talked in chat rooms, he calls me and added me in Facebook and friendster. I have seen his face online and in the web cam.
He was hansome and really nice which made me very eager to meet him. The day came, he called me to where we will going to meet. We agreed in the mall. It surprised me that he was ecstatic as much as I am. It was that hard for us to recognized each other.
He was standing near the entrance door of a bookstore that I really love! I am a bookworm. I never thought that our incounter would make a huge difference in my life. I approached him as he wves at me. Then the thing that surprised me the most was when he hugged me.
My cousin keeps on teasing me about him, that he wants to come here and visit me; asking him if he can court me. Since childhood, me and my cousin ae like siblings he keeps on teasing and mocking me. So I never took all the things he said at heart and considered it all as a joke.
He accompanied me with buying my school materials, books, notebooks and etc. We ate lunch and we had fun the whole day. He took me to the hotel where I was staying for the night. I was 15 and really moved by the things he had done for me. It was the very first encounter with a guy that I had lunch with, went go to shop for my things and sent me home.
For the 2 months that we have known each other, i finally realized i was falling for this guy. We said god night to each other and i went to the elivator. I was hyperventalating. the next day he came again and asked me if he can court me. Well, it surprised me big time.
Almost very weekend he would drive to my place which is 3 hours away from his. It was July when we became officially boyfriend and girlfriend. He was 17 turning 18 studying Business Management and is spoiled by his parents. I called him that i would be going to his place and agreed to meet me again in the bus station.
I saw him standing beside his car smilling. I hugged him and hugged me back. I got into to his car and he started driving. I realized we were not going to the mall, we were headed somewhere else. I asked him where we were going and he said he’s gonna introduce me to his folks! His parents owns a big company, yeah they are rich and all that. He is partly Chinese, English and Filipino…here when you are meeting the parents of your guy and happens to be Chinese, it means he is very much seriuos about you.
We reached his home, IT WAS HUGE. I grabbed his hand and was ready to sabotage him, then he pulled me and ran towards the door. I saw a little girl sitting and was playing the piano. My father is half chinese and so does my mom. He smiled at me and introduce me to his little sister. We played a song after that I meet his dad, mom, grandpa and grandma.
We talked and asked me what my parents do for work, my grades, school, the places I’ve visited and many more. THey were really amazing. It was time for me to go. Time seems to go so fast and by September a call awakend me from my sleep, it was him. It woried me when i heard his voice it was realy haorse because of crying. He told me they were going to migrate to Britain.
A week after they left, there was a bitch who keep on texting me rude things like “why did you steal my bf away from me?”..”who the f*** are you?”… it really pissed me off! I called her to ask what was her problem with me that maybe she was baeking in the wrong tree. THen, she told me that she was his ex, they broke up because of me.
She spilled the truth for me to hear, he courted me because there was a bet and they were together while we were also. I couldnt believe a word that she had spoken. I wanted to confirm if every thing was true. I called him and confronted him. He told me it was true, it really broke my heart and i broke up with him. 3 weeks later he called me and said he’ll be going back to the Philippines to settle our problems. But I didnt have the heart to see him.
there was no stopping him, I saw him here and he was aking for an apology and a second chance. I forgave him but thats all. I cant and i am not ready for it yet. October 25 his eldest brother, Ge ge called me and was very furious at me. I didnt understand why the hell he was so mad. I have seen his brother for almost a month and his voice was making me worried and scared. Then, ge ge told me he had motorcycle accident.
He was always going out every night and was drinking heavily. He was in the Intensive care and is in a dangerous state. I was joining a badminton tournament that time and I lost the championships. I was really worried about himand it made me guilty that because of me. he might die.
His parents has decided to go back here in the Philipiines also so they can take care of him. I didnt have the guts to see him. By NOvember 29 me and my friends went there to go and see a movie. We were like screaming all excited with the film.
as I walked out of the theaters to go buy some popcorn and drinks he was sitting in a chair, his right foot was in a cast. I felt guilty. Seeing his condition. He tried to follow me inside, but i was to fast for him. I sat beside my friend trying not to cry… after the movie i saw him still there waiting for me. My friends were really interested in him, I walked passed him but he tried to follow me.
I gave up and we talked to clear things, i told him that i dont want to have a relationship yet with any other guy. He promised that he would changed and he would never lie and cheat again. I’m fine with it and went back searching for my friends. They were really worried and keep on asking what happen? and ho was that? I asnwered and told them the whole thing.
That night he called me and told me that he was going back to Britain and made me promise not to have boyfriend for one year, and i realized that I really do love and decided to wait for his return.
Back to top Go down

1 YEARS PROMISE
Page 1 of 1