BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in~~ world after 5 years because of the internet~~ Button10

~~ world after 5 years because of the internet~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

~~ world after 5 years because of the internet~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ world after 5 years because of the internet~~   ~~ world after 5 years because of the internet~~ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:37 am

world after 5 years because of the internet

1. Mother to the son------"No, you are not downloaded, you were born'.

2.Teacher to the student--"What!! do you want me to go to your homepage to see your homework?

3.God to a devotee--"and you can visit our website, www.heaven.org for the information of facilities available there"

4.Husband to the wife--"With wireless sleep technology, people in my dream can e-mail or fax messages to the people in your dream"

5"Welcome to the Weight Loss Forum. To lose 1 pound, double-click your mouse six million times"

6."Websiteless man" standing near a homeless man.

7.Fish to another fish--"No food, no love, no birth,no death... I suspect we are living in a stupid screen-saver."

8.story reading guy reading from a book---Romeo and Juliet met each other in a chat room. But their relationship ended tragically, when Juliet's hard drive died.

9.Parents e-mailing to their son--How have you been? Mother and I are fine. We miss you. Please sign off your computer and come downstairs for something to eat. Love,Dad.

10. In front of the entrance to Heaven there is computer asking for the Login name and password to get in.

11. A man selling computers on the street with a cart as we now see veg. vendors yelling--"ASIC design, DTP, internet browsing,photo scanningooooooooo"

12. " So, you are applying for a web designer?" An employer to a spider which came for the interview.

13."Sorry, we can't e-mail your pizza as an attachment. Pizza owner in a telephone conversation.

Back to top Go down

~~ world after 5 years because of the internet~~
Page 1 of 1