BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCongratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Button10

Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GVPrabu

GVPrabu

Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator   Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:01 am

My Best Wishes to all of U for Creating this Wonderful Tamil Site.... Just 2 days back only I know this Site, but it’s really Superb. So many Collections, Songs, Information’s, ect.. .
I can’t find any words to congratulate your guys....
But Your works r Great, Wonderful, Best .... I never saw any Tamil forum like this.... Keep it up....
I enjoyed a lot and I am so happy with part of this Forum.

East or West Out Tamil is the best

we will add South and North also cheers

Thanks a lot
Venkatesh Prabu (GVPRABU)
KL , Malaysia.
cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.besttamilchat.com/
Angel

PostSubject: OVER DA   Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215

ADE PAVI YENEKE 1 THANKS SONEYA NE PRABU

VETHUNNA DUBAI ANNA KE ICE VEKEREYA HEHEHHE....

ANYWAY PA WELCOME TO BTC PRABU MY LOVELY LOSEE FRENDU ,

DONT FORGET ME LOSEE HEHEHEH.......

AFTER TIS U WELL HAVE LOT OF LOVELY FREN OK VA PRABU....

OK NOW SAY THANK TO ME TO INVITE U HERE HEHEHEHE...

YELENA UNNA ALLE VECHI ADIPEN PRABU HAHAHHAAHA .....LOL.

Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator 121215
Back to top Go down
GVPrabu

GVPrabu

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator   Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 pm

See my sweet Angel.... unaku ellam thanks solla vendiya thu ella ok....

Summa alla vechu adikarenu sollitu eruka....

Pakalamma.... yaru adikaranga nu.... Nan adicha thanga mata....

Anna .... today I am so happy bcos I got very good and best frnd in malaysia..... thanks a lot my dear god....

Ok ok Cool..... enka sweet Angel_B ku..... thousand thousand thousand Vanakangal....

Be happy be Happy Be Happy.....

cheers

with your frnd...... GV P
Back to top Go down
http://www.besttamilchat.com/
dubaisurya

dubaisurya

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator   Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:33 pm

Dear GVPrabu,

thanks for your comments.. and we are very happy to see ur posts here.. all are very nice.. thx keep it up.. flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.besttamilchat.com
karthis

karthis

PostSubject: Tx GV.Prabhu   Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:58 am

Thanks Prabhu,

First i would like to mention you is all this achievement is made possible by all our users active participation here.We are very happy that you have noticed that and post this thread.

I would like to thank you for the appreciation for www.besttamilchat.com 's performance.Your kind appreciation has not only boosted our confidence but renewed our enthusiasm and zest for the job.

Thank you once again bro.We are also enjoying your posts also.We expect more posts from you too.

I also like to thank Mr.Dubai Surya for giving such good and attractive user interface to this site and integrating a superb video/music player in home page.

S.Karthikeyan.
Back to top Go down
Fathima

Fathima

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator   Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Balloo10

SURYA ANNA VAALTHUKKAL

Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Roses_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator   Congratulations of Dubai Surya and Other Moderator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1