* Greet new members and make them feel welcome
* Possess good verbal/communication and people skills.
* Be fair, reasonable, measured, consistent and open-minded.
* Be professional and courteous at all times.
* Be active on the chat room on a daily basis.
* Have a friendly, supportive disposition.
* Be dependable, responsible and trustworthy.
* Be mature, level-headed and a "hands-on" type of person.
* Be ambitious, motivated and results-oriented.
* Be a good example/role model for other members
* Respect other member's privacy (this includes the privacy of any/all administrators, Moderators and members). Use the PM system to discuss sensitive information and only discuss it with the person entitled to know about it.
* Be willing to report spam, solicitations, diffuse problems (when they arise) and play an active role in YOUR community here.
* Be a "team player", willing to keep in touch and collaborate with staff and other Moderators here as the need arises.
Typically a job as a chat room moderator entails making sure that newcomers feel welcome and are enjoying their stay in the chat room. You want to make sure that they return. Your job could mean answering questions, greeting newcomers or even making sure that vulgar language is not used on the chat board. Your biggest job will probably be to make sure all those chatting are tolerant of others and showing respect to each other.
1# You must already be a member of besttamilchat/tamilsingers.com.
2# You must be over the age of 18.
3# You must be a frequent user of the chat room and familiar with users.
4# You must be fair, balanced, open-minded, articulate and good-natured.
5# You must know how to Moderate