BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEST TAMIL CHAT FORUM & TAMIL VOICE CHAT

WORLD NO.1 TAMIL VOICE & VIDEO CHAT ROOM

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWhy Women Cry  Button10

Why Women Cry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
arun.
Administrator
Administrator
arun.

Why Women Cry  Empty
PostSubject: Why Women Cry    Why Women Cry  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:09 am

Why Women Cry

A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman , " she told him.

"I don't understand , " he said.. His Mom just hugged him and said , "And you never will."

Later the little boy asked his father , "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

"All women cry for no reason , " was all his dad could say.

The little boy grew up and became a man , still wondering why women cry....

Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone , he asked , "God , why do women cry so easily?"

God said

"When I made the woman she had to be special.

I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort.

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children.

I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up , and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.

I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances , even when her child has hurt her very badly.

I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart..

I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife , but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly.

And finally , I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

"You see my son , " said God , "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Please send this to beautiful women you know today. You will boost another woman's self-esteem.

With regards
Arun.@ Naan Avan Illa
Back to top Go down
Angel

Why Women Cry  Empty
PostSubject: realy nice fren   Why Women Cry  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:52 am

realy nice.....Arun@ Naan Avan Illa

"the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears , the figure that she carries , or the way she combs her hair.

The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes , because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Why Women Cry  Just_n10

Why Women Cry  00oy0010
Back to top Go down
Swaarasya
Administrator
Administrator
Swaarasya

Why Women Cry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Women Cry    Why Women Cry  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:58 am

..wowwwwiee...superb...i loved reading it...really nice..thanks for posting the same arun..and well...but u know wut..men too cry..need to ask god whyyyy.....and post...soon..hahaha geek

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

Why Women Cry  Rajasthani_painting_PB50_l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why Women Cry  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Women Cry    Why Women Cry  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Women Cry
Page 1 of 1